There’s no better way to start your day than with a smile on your lips. Although a restful night’s sleep and sweet dreams aren’t always guaranteed, you can always rely on making your own happiness. If you’re feeling down, need some inspiration, or just want to start your day off right, here are the top 150 Good Morning Quotes that will put your mind at ease, provide words of encouragement, and help you start your day off right.
1. “Before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself, like ‘You have really pretty eyes.’ That way I can go out into the world with that little bit of extra confidence.” — Jennifer Love Hewitt
2. “The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the 24 hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn’t, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there.” — Monica Baldwin
3. “Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself.” — Caroline Ghosn
4. “You’ve got to wake up each day and understand what that day is about; you’ve got to have personal goals. Be flexible in getting to those goals, but if you do not have goals, you will not achieve them.” — Cary Cohn
5. “It is a myth that you need to rise and shine to have a good start to a day. You can roll around in bed thinking about friends like me and you will still have a great start to the day.”
6. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” – J.M. Power
7. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
9. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
10. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
11. “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin
12. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
13. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
14. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
15. “I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a doughnut?’ You know, who knows?” – Oscar Nunez
16. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
17. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
18. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately
19. “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” – Malak El Halabi
20. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
21. “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King
22. “I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.” – Bruce Willis
23. “When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes.” – Ernie Banks
24. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
25. “Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.” – Henry David Thoreau
26. “In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning.” – Carl Sandburg
27. “I like to work in the morning. I like to sometimes go to a place where I’m all alone where I’m not going to get a phone call early that hurts my feelings because once my feelings are hurt, I’m dead in the water.” – Francis Ford Coppola
28. “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
29. “I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.” – Terri Guillemets
30. “Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
31. “It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul.” – Sarah Smiley
32. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!” – Lindsay Lohan
33. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis
34. “Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.”
35. “You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.” – Kirsten Dunst
36. “I learned to love myself because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life.” – Gabourey Sidibe
37. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” – E. B. White
38. “One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.” – Robert Brault
39. “I wake up in the morning and my heart is light, man. It’s not heavy. I don’t have skeletons in the closet on their way out.” – Drake
40. “Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.” – Gina Rodriguez
41. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
42. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
43. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
44. “What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” – Sinclair Lewis
45. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” – Emily Dickinson
46. “For each new morning let there be the flow of love. Let there be the light of happiness in every direction.” – Amit Ray
47. “When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle, and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”– John Lennon
48. “It is a serious thing – just to be alive – on this fresh morning – in this broken world.” – Mary Oliver
49. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
50. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
51. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
52. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
53. “Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day.”
54. “For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” — Steve Jobs
55. “The biggest task in the morning is to try to keep my headspace from being invaded by the outside world.” — Austin Kleon
56. “In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
57. “There are so many reasons to be thankful every day. I am thankful for you.”
58. “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life.” – Charlotte Eriksson
59. “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” — Pride and Prejudice
60. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.“ — Emily Dickinson
61. “The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.“ — Sarah Addison Allen
62. “I’ve got nothing to say but it’s okay, good morning, good morning” — The Beatles
63. “The morning is good because we remember that no matter what went wrong the previous days, we just got a perfect opportunity to rewrite history and do better.”
64. “Do not shorten the morning by getting up late; look upon it as the quintessence of life, as to a certain extent sacred.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
65. “I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better.” – Jeffrey Fry
66. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” – Terri Guillemets
67. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S. Ajna
68. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the aeroplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
69. “Sometimes just lie in bed, don’t make an effort to rush off into the morning, listen to the earth rouse from sleep and you’ll understand how perfect life is designed to be.”
70. “The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.” — Robert Frost
71. “Everything in your life is dictated by you. Be who you want to be. Think positive thoughts and great things will happen to you.”
72. “Being happy or sad, gloomy or excited, moody or stable … are options that are presented to you every morning. You just have to make the right choice.”
73. “Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “Awe sh*t, they’re up”. – Dwayne Johnson
74. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Nelson Mandela
75. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
76. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” — James Cameron
77. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
78. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” — Mother Teresa
79. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
80. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
81. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” — Abraham Lincoln
82. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” — Dr. Seuss
83. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” — Babe Ruth
84. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
85. “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” — Hans Christian Andersen
86. “Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life.” — John Wooden
87. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
88. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston S. Churchill
89. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
90. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.” — Barack Obama
91. “Your current life is the result of your previous choices, if you want something different, begin to choose differently.” – Joe Tichio
92. “I put my phone as far across the room as possible the night before to force me out of bed when the alarm goes off.” – Josh Gross
93. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
94. “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” – Leo Buscaglia
95. “Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become a habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.” – Lao Tzu
96. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
“Your first ritual that you do during the day is the highest leveraged ritual, by far, because it has the effect of setting your mind, and setting the context, for the rest of your day.” – Eben Pagan
97. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” – Charlie Chaplin
98. “These morning practices are what fuel me; keeping my routine is not about willpower.” – Jenny Blake
99. “The repetition becomes the important thing; it’s a form of mesmerism. I mesmerize myself to reach a deeper state of mind.” – Haruki Murakami
100. “When I’m just waking up I like to keep a space for my own thoughts and ideas. Checking my phone is not a priority of mine.” – Andre D. Wagner
101. “Whether the day is for writing, designing, or painting, the consistent practice of a morning routine is the doorway into it all.” – Elle Luna
102. “When I’m tempted to skip my morning routine or another form of self-care, I remind myself that I can better serve the people I love and the projects I care about when I start with me.” – Courtney Carver
103. “I care less about my wake-up time than about the number of hours slept.” – Rachel Binx
104. “Waking up early, connecting with nature, and having my quiet time are priorities to me, and they are non-negotiable.” – Danette May
105. “Starting my day with exercise gives me a big mood and energy boost throughout the day and makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something right off the bat.” – Jake Knapp
106. “If I need to remind myself to bring something with me in the morning, I’ll usually put my car keys on top of it.” – Des Traynor
107. “My principal motivation is supporting my family, which is not a bad reason for getting up in the morning. That’s always been my motivation – to take care of the people who rely on me.” – Tony Parsons
108. “She believed a cup of coffee marked the beginning of each day.”
109. “She woke up every morning with the option of being anyone she wished. How beautiful it was that she always chose herself.”– Tyler Kent White
110. “When I find something I value, I systematize it into my daily habits. Then I live by my values freely and effortlessly.” – Joshua Spodek
111. “The most important thing I do each morning is steady myself by not allowing a sense of urgency to penetrate.” – Matthew Weatherley White
112. “Front-loading my day (getting a whole bunch done in the morning) is my productivity secret.” — Celeste Headlee
113. “If I can feel like the chaos [of the day ahead] is at least known, I can dive in with more composure.” – Wendy McKennon
114. “I find that checking my phone [in the morning] tramples over my positive vibes, because we all know that checking messages is like rattling a wasp nest.” – Stephanie Lee
115. “There is enormous power in nailing your morning routine, but there’s even more power in adapting to it when it doesn’t happen as we’d like.” – Terri Schneider
116. “The silence in the morning holds lots of expectations and is more hopeful than the silence at night.” – Victoria Durnak
117. “Eating right and taking the time to slow down and plan in the morning is crucial to a productive day.” – David Moore
118. “I’ve found that the first thirty minutes of my day have the biggest impact on how I feel for the rest of my waking hours.” – Molli Sullivan
119. “For many years, my morning routine was a result of how other people expected me to show up. I was overwhelmed and off-centre because I was ignoring the messages my body was sending me.” – Amber Rae
120. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
121. “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
122. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
133. “There’s always a sunrise and always a sunset and it’s up to you to choose to be there for it,’ said my mother. ‘Put yourself in the way of beauty.”— Cheryl Strayed
134. “You can only come to the morning through the shadows.”— J.R.R. Tolkien
135. “If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”— E.B. White
136. “Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”— T.E. Lawrence
137. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.“ — Nicholas Sparks
138. “When the sun came up… I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.” — Tom Hanks
139. “The world is full of dreamers, there aren’t enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision.” – W. Clement Stone
140. “If I fail to follow my morning routine I try to get a hard workout in. A hard workout is like a manual restart of the day.” – Aubrey Marcus
141. “In one minute you can change your attitude, and in that minute you can change your entire day.” – Spencer Johnson
142. “Mornings are so precious because it’s when I’m most productive. For me, thirty minutes at 5:30 am is equivalent to at least an hour at 3:00 pm.” – Whitney Johnson
143. “The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.” — William C. Hannan
144. “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan Nelson
145. “True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.” — Kurt Vonnegut
146. “It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning.” — Gordon B. Kinkley
147. “Given another shot at life, I would seize every minute of it … look at it and really see it … try it on … live it … exhaust it … and never give that minute back until there was nothing left of it.” — Erma Bombeck
148. “Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.”— Abraham Joshua Heschel
149. “There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.” — Mindy Kaling
150. “The scariest thought in the world is that someday I’ll wake up and realize I’ve been sleepwalking through my life: under-appreciating the people I love, making the same hurtful mistakes over and over, a slave to neuroses, fear and the habitual. “ — George Saunders
151. “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside—remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
152. “So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and sky looked all one fabric as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down into the sea.” — Virginia Woolf
153. “When one begins to turn in bed, it is time to get up.” – Arthur Wellesley
154. “Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.” – Allen Klein
155. “Clear, written goals have a wonderful effect on your thinking. They motivate you and galvanize you into action. They stimulate your creativity, release your energy, and help you to overcome procrastination as much as any other factor.” – Brian Tracy
156. “A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.” – George S. Patton
157. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
158. “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” – Marilyn Vos Savant
159. I hope you wake up feeling exceptional. You are important, needed and unique. Good Morning!
160. Good Morning. Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.
161. A little hello and lots of love to start your day off bright. Good Morning!
162. It cost $0.00 to be grateful for what you have. Good Morning!
163. It’s only a good morning when I know I have you.
164. Listen to the silence. It has so much to say. Good morning!
165. All the problems are stuck between Mind and Matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. Good Morning! Have a wonderful day.
166. Everyday holds the possibility of a miracle. Good Morning! Have a nice day.
167. The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful, and so are you. Good Morning!
168. Good Morning! Wishing you a day full of sunny smiles and happy thoughts!
169. Good morning! Have an awesome day!
170. Good Morning! Another day, another blessing and another chance at life. Take nothing for granted and think of every breath as a gift.
171. Sometimes the greatest test in life is being able to bless someone else while going through your own storm. Good Morning!
172. A happy person is happy, not because everything is right in his life. He is happy because his attitude towards everything in his life is right. Good Morning.
173. Blessings of grace and peace be with you today and every day. Good Morning!
174. Good Morning! May your cup filled up with blessings today.
175. If someone seriously wants to be part of your life, they will seriously make an effort to be in it. No reasons. No excuses. Good Morning.
176. Don’t wake up with the regret of what you couldn’t accomplish yesterday. Wake up while thinking about what will be able to achieve today. Good Morning!
177. Good morning, make positive thoughts and enjoy every moment of this day!
178. A beautiful life does not just happen. It is built daily by prayers, humility, sacrifice and love. Good Morning!
179. You are a rare gem, an exclusive, a limited edition. There is only one of you! Have an amazing day! Good Morning!
180. The difficult road often leads to beautiful destinations. Good Morning!
181. Everyday is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again. Good Morning!
182. Good Morning! Keep your smile on!
183. Today will be fabulous. Get ready for it. Good Morning!
184. Sending the warmest wishes your way, let them light up your day. Just like morning sun rays. Good morning!
185. Accept what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be. Good Morning!
186. Good morning. Life becomes more meaningful when you realize the simple fact that you’ll never get the same moment twice.
187. Sending you millions of smiles! Take one each morning, because I want to see you smiling always. Have a blessed day. Good Morning!
188. Every new day is a new opportunity for success. Good Morning!
189. The importance of good people in our life is just like the importance of heartbeats. It’s not visible but silently supports our life. Good Morning!
190. The sweetest moment in life comes not with the greetings you receive but with the thought that someone wishes the best for you. Good morning!
191. Worrying doesn’t take away tomorrow’s troubles, it takes away today’s peace. Good Morning!
192. A good morning text doesn’t only mean Good Morning. It has a silent message that says you think of them when you wake up.
193. Today will be amazing so wake up and smile. Positivity is a choice that becomes a lifestyle. Good Morning!
194. This is not just another day, this is yet another chance to make your dreams come true. Good Morning!
195. The greatest inspiration you can ever get is to know that you are an inspiration to others. Wake up and start living an inspirational life today. Good Morning!
196. Just in case no one has told you today, Good Morning. I believe in you, and you’re doing great.
197. The world is full of nice people. If you can’t find one, be one…!!! Good morning.
198. Remember who you really are today. Know that you too have the power to overcome anything you may be facing. It’s time for you to Rise and Shine.
199. The line between failure and success is so fine… that we are often on the line and do not know it. Good Morning.
200. Good Morning! Life never seems to be the way we want it, but we live it the best way we can. There is no perfect life, but we can fill it with perfect moments. Have a wonderful day!
201. Hey, are you up yet? I just wanted to say Good Morning.
202. Having a rough morning? Place your hand over your heart. Feel that? That’s called purpose. You’re alive for a reason. Don’t give up.
203. Happy thoughts are the only cure for a sleepy morning, and I feel the happiest when I think about you! Good Morning!
204. Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in every day. Good Morning!
205. Light tomorrow with today’s sunshine. Good Morning!
206. Even the smallest of thoughts have the potential to become the biggest of successes. All you have to do is get up and get going. Good Morning!
207. Each morning we are born again, and what we do today is what matters most. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Good Morning!
208. This morning will never ever come back in your life again. Get up and make the most of it. Good Morning!
209. Good Morning. Let your soul expand, let your heart reach out to others in loving and generous warmth, and great and lasting will be your joy and prosperity will come to you.
210. Being happy or sad, gloomy or excited, moody, or stable are options that are presented to you every morning. You just have to make the right choice. Have a nice day!
211. Make today ridiculously amazing. Good Morning!
212. Good morning. The minute you think of giving up any relation, think of the reason why you held it so long. Have a nice day!
213. Choose to shine like the rising sun. Good Morning!
214. A cup of joy, I’m sending your way, with blessings for a positive day! Good Morning!
215. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. So think happy and positive. Good Morning!
216. Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
217. When you start each day with a grateful heart, light illuminates from within.
218. I opened two gifts this morning. They were my eyes.
219. Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. Good Morning!
220. You will never have this day again so make it count! Good Morning!
221. Don’t worry, be happy. Have a wonderful day! Good Morning!
222. Rise up, start fresh to see the bright opportunity in each new day.
223. How to have a lovely day? Smile at strangers, slow down, say thank you, give lots of compliments, dress nicely, wear perfume, observe and listen, be charming, laugh, wish others a lovely day.
224. While you wake up today, someone is breathing their last breath. Thank god for another day. Don’t waste it!
225. Loneliness is a special enjoyment when chosen by ourselves, but hard to digest when gifted by others. Good Morning!
226. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
227. Every morning is a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It’s a perfect day because it’s God’s gift. Have a blessed, hopeful, perfect day to begin with.
228. Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen every day. Good Morning!
229. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. Good Morning!
230. Good Morning! Look up like sunflowers and blessing will come down to you.
231. Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.
232. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a blessing.
233. Mistake increase your experience, and experience decreases your mistakes. Good Morning!
234. Good Morning! Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles at you when you are happy. But life salutes you when you make others happy.
235. Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow. Good Morning!
236. Good Morning! It’s a brand new day. Let this be the first day of the rest of your life!
237. My plan for today? Same as always: drink coffee and be sexy. Always positive vibes in the Morning!
238. Dear past, thank you for all the lessons. Dear Future, I am ready. Good Morning!
239. When you wake up every morning, look in the mirror and give yourself a big smile. The smile is a sacred gift of life.
240. This morning is what it is because you were what you were yesterday. Be what you should be today so that you can be what you want to become tomorrow.
241. Wake up each day and be thankful that you are alive. Good Morning!
242. Hello, Good Morning! I hope you have a ridiculously amazing day!
243. I love the smell of possibilities in the morning.
244. Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction. Good Morning!
245. Wake up and face life’s challenges head-on. Else, life will become quite a challenge. Good Morning!
246. Stop thinking of what could go wrong and start thinking of what could go right. Good Morning!
247. Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters the most.
248. Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen. Good Morning!
249. When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.
250. The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful and so are you. Good Morning!
251. The best thing about waking up is knowing you have another cup of coffee to enjoy. Good Morning!
252. Sunshine is the best medicine.’
253. Good Morning. Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise gives us one day more to hope. So hope for the best! Good day and good luck!
254. Nothing is impossible when God is on your side. Good Morning!
255. No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.
256. Mornings are gifts from God. Good Morning!
257. Good Morning! It’s a beautiful day, isn’t it? Go out, hang with friends and have fun!
258. If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing to do is wake up. Good Morning!
259. God’s greatest blessing is waking you up. That’s how marvellous he is, that’s how he shows his love. Good Morning!
260. Think about the dreams you had last night to make your lazy morning a beautiful one.
261. Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.
262. Every Morning is a chance at a new day. Wake up and make something happen today.
263. Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.
264. Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.
265. A little step may be the beginning of a great journey. Good Morning!
266. Life is a gift. Wake up everyday and realize that.
267. A day without laughter is a day wasted. Have a Great Morning!
268. You’ve never lived this day before, and you never will again. Make the most out of it!
269. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without for newer and richer experience. Good Morning.
270. Open your eyes so the sun can rise and flowers can blossom because all are waiting to see your beautiful smile. Good Morning!
271. Mornings would be a lot better if I woke up next to you.
272. Life is like a mirror, it will smile at you if you smile at it. Good Morning!
273. Let go of all the desires that hinder your progress and move towards your purpose. Have a nice day! Good Morning!
274. Rise and shine! The sun is rising just for you today! Let it light your path and lead you on your way. Good Morning!
275. The way you get out of bed will lay the foundation of the day that lies ahead. So wake up with a smile and walk out with a bounce in your step because you deserve it.
276. Rise up, start fresh, see the bright opportunity in each day.
277. Every morning comes with this promise. Give the wings of effort to your dreams, and your life will be full of bliss.
278. The morning is good because we remember that no matter what went wrong the previous days, we just got a perfect opportunity to rewrite history and do better.
279. Every morning is destiny’s way of telling you that your purpose in life is yet to be fulfilled.
280. Mornings are a great way to enjoy the world. You see it as it should be, peaceful, quiet, and the birds are singing.
281. If you haven’t been able to achieve something, today is the best time to start working towards it again.
282. Each new morning brings you a special gift. The mistakes of yesterday are gone. Use the day to avoid the mistakes of tomorrow.
283. To become great, you need to do great things, one of which is waking up early in the morning.
284. Opportunities will knock on your door every morning. But if you keep sleeping they will simply pass you by.
285. The beauty of the morning is wasted on those who sleep through it. Don’t be like them. Capture the day, make it your own. Get a head start on those who waste the beauty freely granted to them.
286. Saying good morning is not just a greeting. It signifies a hope that the beautiful morning will bring a smile on your face and happiness in your life.
287. Every new morning gives you the chance to learn, to strive, and to be better than you were the day before.
288. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, think, enjoy, and to love.
289. Saying good morning has this refreshing feel to it, and it feels like a warm shower after rolling in mud. You can practically feel the weight of the previous day wash off your back.
290. You give me strength; you give me just what I need. And I can feel the hope that’s rising in me. It’s a good morning.
292. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning, and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.
293. The morning is not the enemy sent to torture us. It has been designed to help us. The morning provides us some quiet time for reflection, so we can improve ourselves.
294. Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning, and the rest of the day will take care of itself.
295. The morning welcomes you with open arms. Give the same greeting to others. Then see how much your day has changed for the better.
296. Wake in the morning with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.
297. Greet the morning right, and you will feel good about yourself. It is an attitude you can use when relating to others. Treat them right, and you will feel good about yourself.
298. I simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed.
299. Every new morning gives you an opportunity to make someone’s day better.
300. The sun just touched the morning; the morning, happy thing, supposed that he had come to dwell, and life would be all spring.
301. The dreams you had last night can only come to reality if you get up and work at achieving them today. So, don’t waste any more time, get out there, and do your best. Good Morning.
302. Today will be amazing, so wake up and smile. Positivity is a choice that becomes a lifestyle.
303. Every morning you have two options, continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them. The choice is yours.
304. Your love is all I need to stay motivated throughout the day. Thank you for being so inspiring. Good morning!
305. I wish you peace the kind that lights you up from the inside out. Good morning!
306. When the sun’s rays first appear over the horizon, it’s a reminder that there is always something good about the day.
307. The morning shines upon everyone the same. Its beauty is for rich or poor alike. You are not less than anyone else in the eyes of the morning.
308. Each morning brings you a fresh new day to meet unique challenges. Time to get up and meet them.
309. Night tells you everything is grim. But morning brings the message of hope and that things are not as bad as they seem.